This Mediterranean seasoning mix is a really good, authentic “catch-all” for turning any dish from mundane to exquisite! Use spices you have in your pantry, grind them up in a food processor and refrigerate.
Mediterranean Spice Mix
A simple cast of pantry spices combine to create an encore presentation for meats, vegetables or potatoes! You'll want to double the recipe and save for later!
Keyword: Seasoning Mix
Servings: 1 cup
- 6 tablespoons rosemary dried
- 4 tablespoons coriander dried
- 4 tablespoons cumin ground
- 2 tablespoons oregeno dried (or marjoram)
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper ground
Combine all ingredients and store in a dry place
- If you use seeds instead of dry/ground spices, place them in a plastic bag and pulverize them with a meat cleaver, then add them to the food processor and grind until they turn to powder.
- Keep the leftover Mediterranean Spices in a tightly sealed jar and away from heat.